Pain below sternum, worsens with food intake. Belching, vomiting

I have pain just below my sternum, tender to palpation , worsens with food or fluid intake, have been unable to eat or drink for more than 24hrs without spitting it up, belching repeatedly which is painful and or vomiting , occurred suddenly, worse pain when lying down or standing up, sitting is the least painful, a-febrile, pain 4/10 constant. I feel as if something is obstructed, when I drink or eat severe upper GI bloating occurs with pain and spitting up stomach contents.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012