Took expired pills. Had vomitting, stomachaches, diarrhoea, pain below sternum. Solution?

Hi, On Monday I took three NanoX9 nitric oxide pills, they were from 2009, dumb idea I know but a few hours later I started vomiting and spent the next about 12-14 hours throwing up, stomach aches, and by wednesday I felt near back to ok, with alot of farting, yesterday I started experiencing watery diarrhea . Today I have been suffering severe pain/pressure right below my sternum. Wondering if theirs anything I can do to alleviate the pain.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013