Pain below breast. Suggested NexProfFast. How long should I use it?

I have sharp pain just below breast towards right. Some times the pain becomes sever, pain passes to breast,back and whole abdomen . Doctor suggested NexProfFast 40mg for a month. I have completed one month course. After one month 10 days I did not use any medicine. Yesterday I had spiccy food at restaurant. I am getting same problem now. How long should I use NexProFast? Will this be ever cured? could this relate to liver cancer or just general gas/acidity problem? Please advice. Thanks for the help!
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012