Pain before bowel movement, painful periods and lower back, nausea. Diagnosed with ovarian cyst. Treatment?

Hello Doctor. My family doctor believes he found a cyst in my left ovary last week through a manual examination. I get quick sharp pains before a bowel movement that seem to subside after, I have a constant dull pain in my lower back and very painful periods. I failed to mention to him that I have also been feeling waves of nausea this month and I am extremely fatigued. Are these normal symptoms of ovarian cysts? The symptoms seems to be getting worse and they are really starting to effect my lifestyle as I have two children under 3 to keep up with. I really appreciate your opinion, thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013