Pain became worse after filling cavity. Had migraine. Not able to differentiate the pains. Solution?

Hi, My name is Bidisha. I had filled one of my cavity. It was paining before. After filling the cavity the pain has become worse. My doctor suggested medicine tramadol, moxikind. I have not yet taken these medicines. I do not know will these medicine be ok to take with tryptopmer. I m taking the medicine Hifenac-p as pain killer. It seems to be non effective. I had a migraine pain last nit. Not able to differentiate between the tooth pain and migraine. All on my left side along the jaw and cheek it pains. Not sure what should I do further about this.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013