Pain and swelling from wrist to armpit, bumps on arm, intravenous drug user

I have pain and swelling from my left wrist to my armpit. No extension of arm to painful feels like rubberband. Large lump from armpit to the middle of my bicep and looks and feels like my bicep muscle has been pulled from the top of my arm down into my armpit and side of my arm. can palpate a line going up my arm about a inch thick that feels squishy/liquid like a vein/ artery possibly ulnar artery? Also 2 small red areas of skin showed up that looks like a scratch or blood under the skin with no injury taking place. I am a iv drug user and noticed symptoms occur after use?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012