Low movement range after blankart operation on shoulder, ultrasound showed inflammatory thickening of the subacromial bursa. Diagnosis?

Hello there I had a blankart operation on my shoulder in October 2011 and in Feb 2012 I got tendonitis and burcitious. This has been more so on then off up until now. I once again have it and it’s quite bad I have lost range of movement and I am in constant pain not matter what meds I take. I have tried anti inflame, steroid injection, pain killers, heat packs, cold packs etc. I cannot fully immobilize the shoulder due to my risk of frozen shoulder . I have also been forced to change my career due to my shoulder. As you may understand I am getting quite sick of this and there is no reason as to why this is occurring. The results are as follows. Ultrasound of the left Shoulder and the results are as follows the biceps tendon and rotator cuff tendons appear within normal limits with no evidence of focal tears or tendinitis there is inflammatory thickening of the subacrominal bursa this is associated with bursal bunching on abduction Comment There is inflammatory thickening of the subacromial bursa.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012