Pain and burning in the vagina, not able to penetrate. Need help

im married for 2 years now. my problem is me and my husband are unable to have sex as whenever my husband try to insert his penis, i feel great pain and burning sensation in my vagina and also it becomes impossible for him to insert. i know that my vaginal hole is too small, but i have tried it so many times and every time it is the same experience. This experience is so painful that now i don't even feel like having sex. its been 2 years and we have not yet started our sex life. please do help me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013