Pain and bleeding while intercourse. On birth control. What is the reason?

so yesterday i was having sex with my boyfriend well attempting too...well first of all this isnt my first time and it always hurts, which i thought wasnt suppose to. then because it was hurting he pulled out and i started to bleed alot. it was like a bright red and it has never really been this way before. ive always had a little spotting but not like this. I do take birth control . I was on my first day of placebos but considering i dont get my period untill midweek i thought it would be ok. ive just never bleed that much before
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012