Pain all over body, had MRI. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

I am 27 years old and doing job which requires constant sitting. I started having pain in the left and right thighs, buttocks and lower back pain which was not permanent but I felt uncomfortable. I went to a Orthopaedic Surgeon who suggested me for MRI.

MRI results:
1. Diffuse bulge with broad based left central protrusion of L5-S1 intervertebral disc causes left predominant canal narrowing with displacement of of left S1 traversing nerve root.
2. Diffuse bulge of L4-5 intervertebral disc causes slight anterior thecal sac indentation and bilateral lateral canal narrowing.

Is it a major problem?

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013