Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
Your description and MRI
findings suggest that you have "Lumbar disc disease" with symptoms of radiculopathy
. Its definetely not a major problem at this juncture and can be treated conservatively by following means -
* Avoid forward bending and lifting heavy weights
* Avoid sudden jerks to the back (eg. bumpy rides on a two wheeler or horse riding)
for strengthening back muscles
* ocassional muscle relaxants and neurotropic vitamin supplementations
* using a lumbosacral support.
* At times, an epidural steroid
injection may help
If symptoms are still persisting, then you may need surgical intervention.
Approach an orthopedic surgeon and follow his advice. Hope this helps