Pain above the eye after being hit in the nose, have sinus infection, headaches. What could this be?

got hit in the nose , but also had a sinus infection . I was put on antibiotic before I got hit in the nose. I still have pain above my eye, it feels like a knot from my muscle above my eye. Could it be from my sinus infection or just from getting hit in the nose really hard? I also get head aches from it, but I don t have a fever or really any other symptoms of a cold or sinus infection. I feel fine other than the headaches I get and the pain above my eye.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012