PTU for thyroid. Left eye becoming bigger, right small after stopping drug. Cause? Any side effects?

I am a thyroid penchant but not goiter seen but my eye to the left become bigger and the right is becoming small when i stopped to take the drug/PTU/, and i have continuous follow -up with my doctor starting from 2010 and i was taking continuously PTU and Indural this drugs maybe cause the internal part ?? is there other alternative and what is the cause and what is the effect of taking the drug?? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013