PPBS levels more than FBS. Previously opposite. HBA1C 4.9. Reason, treatment?

Blood sugar values pp more than fasting . Why is it so. What should I do? Why my fasting sugar value is rising.? My PP is always more than fasting values of blood sugar. I am 42 year old male weighing 61 kg with height at 155 cm. My blood sugar pp comes lower than the fasting. It has happens thrice and once it is equal. My father was diabetic. The latest values are 95 mg/dl (fasting) and 81 mg/dl (pp) An year before it were 90 mg/dl (fasting) and 78 mg/dl (pp). Three years back it was 91 fasting and pp. Eight years back it was 87 (fasting) and 70 (pp) I got it done from other lab and it was 98 (fasting) and 125 (pp) two years back. Hb1Ac is 4.9. It was same one year back. My queries and concerns are Why PP is more than fasting. and why fasting is in the higher range of normal values and rising every time. What can be done.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013