PCOS, taken tarana, aldactone, pivot 15, periods regular, weight reduced, trying to conceive

i am a 29 yr old lady.1 yr Before my marriage i identiifed that i had PCOS , doctor prescribed me tarana, Aldactone , Pivot 15 medicines. I took those medicines since 1 year. My periods became regular, reduced my weight . Now i am having only normal weight. My marriage was on Nov 2010, since 1 yr i am not taking any mediicne. as my hus is working abroad i could stay with him only 1 month.we tried for a child, i was not preganant. Now again after 9 months i reached near to my hus for 2 months. I want to conceive. what i need to do? i am getting periods after every 35 1 month already over, we keep trying for a child, my last period date is march 26th, still now i didnt have any periods. am i pregnanat?? i am afraid to test, but i have no preganacy i need to continue my mediicnes until i meet my hus next jan...
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012