Regular periods after taking Aldactone, have PCOS. How to conceive normally?

I have been diagnosed with PCOS in 2003. I was on medication (Diane 35 for 5 years and aldactone for 9 years). I was told to continue aldactone. In Feb this year I found a breast lump which was diagnosed as fibro adenoma . The doc said the lump may be because of aldactone. I have stopped all medication since Feb 2012. I had very irregular periods (once in 15 days). After stopping aldactone, I am getting almost regular periods. I have been TTC since Nov. 2011 and still no success. I am 26 years old now. BMI is 24.6. What steps should I take now to conceive normally?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012