PCOS problem. Not getting periods after having krimson-35, only spotting. How to regularize periods?

Hi Doc, I ve PCOS problem. I ve been taking various medicines for it... recently my gyn gave me krimson-35. i completed one cycle of krimson-35.But i had soptting after my periods for 5-10 days while taking the tablet. now even after completing 1 cycle of krimson-35 i didnt get my periods. only black spotting i saw today morning. Wat to do if i am not getting my periods even after taking krimson-35.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012