PCOS, on total fertility supplements. Will it show improvement?

Hi i was recently diagnosed with pcos on august 4 2012 my dr has put me on Total Fertility supplements(3times a day) progyluton from day 3 of my period predinsolone from day 1 and Dostinex because i have high level of prolactin ...she also added folic acid .. Are my meds helping me get pregnant?? My last period was august 2 2012 so my dr saw me two days after i began my cycle...tomorrow i finish my medication. I was wondering are thesr medication imporving my fertility? I have read most people with pcos are taking metformin ..why havnt she put me on that?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012