PCOS, insulin resistance, on metformin hcl and Phentermine, loose painful bowel movement, feels nausea. Concerned

I was diagnosed with PCOS and an Insulin Resistance so I have been put on 2000mg Metformin HCL and the 37.5 Phentermine . I just started the metformin 2can days ago and have been taking a smaller dose to work up to the 2000mg. Well I have been having frequent extremely painful very loose bowel movements. Also after I take the metformin I just have a very overall nauseas feeling. Is there anything i can do? It has gotten to the point where I don t want to leave my house if I don t have to out of fear of it striking whiles im out at the store
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012