PCOS, extremely irregular periods, heavy flow at times and lighter otherwise, unpredictable in terms of length. Cause?

Hello, this is going to probably be long but I need help. I have pcos and the only thing that it really effects is I might not always get my period so it sometimes come whenever but when it come its so predictable I know how its always heavy and cloty and always starts or that and tapers off. Well it really when I wipe and it was pink and it was only once that day and it stop well the next day till now ill wipe and it will be the lightest Orange and its not always there I have no idea what s happening?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer