PCOD, stomach ache. Prescribed meprate. Positive pregnancy test. Help?

I recently visited my doctor for PCOD problem and was prescribed meprate. I had my periods and today I had a pregnancy test and it showed positive, but my fear is, I thought i will not get periods and had meprate on an off during the last 8 days(was not regular sometimes mornings, sometimes evening), but was not regular, I had one last night. I consulted the doctor today after I did the test and she said it is nothing to worry everything is fine and asked me to continue. I had a lot of stomach ache now. Can you please help me what to do. I already have a 3 year old kid after marriage. I had PCOD problem before marriage but I lost weight and I was having my normal periods. Please suggest what I need to do now.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013