PCOD, periods stopped, hypoechoic cervix, how to get pregnant?

im AAAAAAA 24 yrs age .im not getting my periods at all from one year finding pcod and so my dctr done laprascope on dec31 2012 for puncture cyst than after that treatment also im not getting my periods back, yesterday i got scanning my right ovary measures 40*27mm and my left ovary measures 42*26mm with bulky hypoechoic cervix no change at all .Before my surgery my scanning report seems right ovary 40*24mm and my left ovart is 40* doctor not talking any thing simply she wrote susten 300mg tab married and i want to get pregnant sooon i married for 1year plz give solution
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012