PCOD, on Krimson. Stopped after marraige, no periods for 3 months. Prescribed Pyricontin. What next ?

Hi I have been dignosed as pcod 1.5 years back. I was unmarried that time. I have been on krimson 35 for an year approx , but due to some understanding gap i did not took metformin now after marriage after two months i stopped taking krimson. my inlaws wanted me to go through homeopathic medicience. i did not had periods for three months . so i again went to gynae . she gave me tablets to mensurate and tab for first five days and tab pyricontin
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013