PCOD, breast enlargement with pain radiating to the arm after taking krimson 35. Have stopped krimson35. Cause of pain and remedy?

hi i am 22 years old 3 years back i was diagnosed with PCOD and was given krimson 35 i took it for 4 months my breast got big and started hurting they gave me vitamins tablets still it hurted me so i left krimson35 now i am doing yoga diet and all my period come every month though not 100% regular still i don t miss any period ,My concern is still my breast hurts at times only my right 1 and extends to right arm . what do i do ? why is it so ? i am scared help me
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012