PCOD, blood in urine during periods due, intense abdominal pain on left side, vomiting, diagnosed with kidney stones. What is the root cause?

i m 24 yr female , un married. i m having pcod problem but for the past 1yr it is regularized. this month i didnt get my periods at time and i got an abdominal pain in the left side, i thought of i m getting my periods but that does happens and i got blood in urine for a day. then at that night i have a severe pain which i cant able to tolerate at all and frequent voumiting all over the night. in the morning i went to doctor and i said all the problems he put 2 injections and tablet namely levoew-250 and drotayew-m for 2 nights and asked me to take abdominal scan and think of me having kidney stones . i m very much wexed and afraid of getting that pain again. blood in the urine and left abdominal pain are the real causes of kidney stone r my pcod problem? pls help me to sole this queris doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012