Ovulation, white vaginal discharge, unprotected sex, spotting, cramps. Implantation bleeding?

Hi! A week after ovulation (Aug 3) I started havin a white discharge since aug 7 till now (5days). I had unprotected sex everyday from the July 29 to aug 3. My period is not due until the 18 of aug. I went to the restroom to urinate i found one tiny red dot on the toilet paper and I also have mild cramping. Is this implantion bleeding or my cycle is getting ready to start.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012

Welcome to HCM,

If white discharge is light and not foul smelling, seems to be normal.

Menstrual period start on 14th day of ovulation.

As ovulation has occurred on 3rd Aug, your period will be due on 17th Aug.

Bleeding due to implantation generally occurs within one week prior to due date of period.

As you had sex on the day of ovulation also, your present spotting seems to be due to implantation.

Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma