Ovulation period, had unprotected sex. Light bleeding, constipated, bloated, headaches, back pain. Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago in my window of ovulation , abt a week later I started having cramping and felt off, my period never came however 4 days after it should have come I had light bleeding/ spotting which was a brown colour mainly when wiping, however I used a panty liner. Usually my period is quite heavy the first day and I need to use tampons. Since then I ve been quite constipated, bloated have loss of appetite some headaches and can t seem to sleep even when tired. I have some cramping in my abdomen and some lower back pain and my skin has become dry. I did a home pregnancy test 1 day before my spotting/ light period which was negative could I be pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
As you had unprotected sex around the time of ovulation, all these symptoms are most likely due to early pregnancy.
But, for confirmation, you need to get urine pregnancy test done, as you are almost 2 weeks overdue.
The pregnancy test you did previously was just immediately after missed periods, so can come negative.
the spotting most probably indicated implantation bleeding,.
So, get pregnancy test done and fix an appointment for USG.
Good luck
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti