Bloating, lower back pain, headache, cramping, tiredness. Pregnant?

Hi, me and my husband are trying for our second kid and I was going with my ovulation calendar. It s only been 2 weeks since we tried and my period was due this Sunday (but sometimes it s 2-3 days late) for the past 2 weeks I ve been very bloated have lower back pain , headaches , cramping, tiredness, and today I ve been having hot flashes and my temp is 99.5 (not high but higher than normal) I took the first response hpt but it came out negative. What should I think?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012