Overweight, used contraceptive pills, regular period, trying to conceive

hello Doctor... my name is rajni singh..age 30 married... its almost 3 yrs of my married life...i m over height is 5 ft 7 inches and my weight is 85 kgs.. i had used the contraceptive pills unwanted 72 for about 20 months after my marriage.. my periods are regular...once i had detected for thyroid but now it is absolutely normal... since the monthe of january 2011.. i hv not used any contraceptive pills... my husband is absolutely fine and have no abnormal life style... his age is 32 yrs and we have normal sexual life..we are trying for a long time like almost a year... i want to get pregnant as i know i m running of my age.. kindly mail me what to do to get pregnant .... thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012