Overweight, have continuous pain under the shoulder blade. Blood test showed elevated liver enzymes, low potassium level. Chances of gall stones causing the elevation?

I have elevated liver enzymes , ASt 233 and ALT 398, but my potassium is low at 3.4L and everything else is normal, except I also have high cholesterol of 217. I am 25 years old, 5 6 and weigh 185lbs. My doctor does not know what it could be, I got a second opinion and still nothing, no explanation. I am worried it could be something really bad. I have never done drugs, and occasionally drink alcohol. Can my gallstones be causing my liver enzymes to get this high? I also noticed recently that under my right shoulder blade I get pain that comes and goes but can last to a whole day,it feels like a knot in my back muscles but nothing helps it. I thought maybe my liver enzymes so elevated could be caused because of me being overweight and having high cholesterol but my doctor and the second opinion doctor disagree. Help me please ?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012