Overweight, have constant back, neck and knee pain. On implanon, trying to lose weight. Is it advisable to run instead of walking?<br>

Hello, I am a 23 year old African American female who weighs 232 lbs and is 5 2 tall. I have back, neck , and knee pain what seems like constantly. For the last year I have been seriously trying to loose weight and it seems like no progress is being made at all. My mother believes that this is due to my Implanon birth control . I wanted to know if I got off my birth control is it a sure thing that I would start to loose weight and also is it a good idea to try running instead of walking since I am in so much pain now? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012