Overweight, PCOS, irregular periods, pink discharge, cramping, lymph node infection, pain, headaches. Advice?

Hi, Im a 20y.o overweight female. I suffer from PCOS and am trying to discuss bc methods with my doctor because i have recently been experiencing more pelvic area pain (assuming the cysts are starting to come back from when i was on birth control before) my doctor is very unmotivated to help me.. Anyway it has been at least six months since my last period AT LEAST. As recent as about two weeks ago I started spotting brown discharge only on the toilet paper when i wiped never made it beyond there. About two out of three times i wiped were brown and the other nothing, occasionally there were a few pink spots instead. It went away for about 4 days then came back with cramping. I m not sure if it s a period coming on or if it could be an infection (because four lymph node s in my neck are swollen and infected so I assumed they are battling some type of infection) There hasn t been any itching down there also in the four days it stopped it was whitish noticable dry stringy discharge with the smallest ever pink tinge, didn t smell.. Although when the brown first started there was an abnormal smell coming from downstairs but it went away although the discharge continues. My lymph node s have been causing a lot of pain and headaches. And i have been having a lot of lower back discomfort. I can no longer sit with my legs crossed because i lose all circulation. Just a bit of info on my current situation sorry if it was TMI. P.S i have a doctors appt 30th of this month.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  832 Awaiting Answer