Over pronated feet with orthotics, have intense knee pain on touching it, no pain on bending, ultrasound detected bone spur. Treatment?

Hey, I m 21 years old and have some serious knee pain . It started about two years ago. I have over pronated feet but I do have orthotics . I have had X-rays, MRI and unltrasounds done on both knees. MRI report shows that everything is intact but the ultrasound showed I have a bone spur. I have the most pain when i touch/rub it. There is almost no pain when bending or squatting. The area of the pain is at the topside of the patella just below the femur , closer to the VMO muscle. I am still young and very active, please help.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012