Ovary removed due to chocolate cyst due to endometriosis. Had ablation. Suffer from yeast infections. Cure?

I have a VERY similar Problem to the Original Question above. For me I've had 2 C-Sections,after my 1st Son I l learned they removed an Ovary due to an a a Chocolate Cyst caused by Endomitriosis. After my 2nd son was born I HAD to have an Oblasion done since I menstruated for 1 FULL year, and the Birth Control they inserted in me did NOT help at all. I had to have the Oblasion done in 2 Surgeries because my body was NOT cooperating with Dr.And so for at least a yar now I've been having Yeast infections for 10 months. My QUESTIONS is, if I get a FULL blown Hysterectomy, with the Med's my Dr said she'll put me on, will that help to Reduce/ take away MY yeast infections..??
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013