Ovarian pain during intercourse, burning feeling, pain while walking, bending, delayed periods every month with pain, negative endometriosis. Advice?

Hi there, for about 4 years I ve had ovarian pains, they sometimes get quite crucial during intercourse with my partner which has resulted in me crying, I get a friction burning feeling also during intercourse. I also get the pain whilst walking, bending over and I sometimes get (the only way I can explain it is) a popping sensation around my ovary area like somebody is popping bubble wrap. I have very bad periods which are late every month and are total agony! I had an operation 2 years ago for Endometriosis which came back negative. I was just asking for a little advice as all I get from my doctor is rubbish. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  596 Awaiting Answer