Ovarian pain. Possible endometriosis and cysts. Taking generess Fe. Brownish spotting. Reason?

I have been taking Generess Fe for about a month and a half now. Before beginning the pill , I was having extreme ovarian pain and pain with intercourse and was told I have cysts and possibly endometriosis . I have seen improvement in that area but in exchange have had vaginal irritation off and on. Over the past few days I have had a lot of dark brown and black discharge that at times is very thick and stringy in nature. I had a little bleeding before my period was supposed to start (on the 1st) but no period ever came. Any clue as to what is going on with me?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013