Ovarian cysts, get hot flashes during periods, heavy flow with clots and intense stinging. Taking pills. What should be done?

im 31 years old I have 2 children...about 3 years ago I found out I had Ovarian Cysts and 1 tested back as pre-cancerous cell ...a few months ago I went to the ER in extreme pain the doctor said I pulled a muscle but after still being in pain like a week after I went to my doctor and they did an ultrasound which showed my cysts are back and its likely 1 ruptured. I went 3 months with no monthly after my OB took me off my pill because my hormone levels were that of a new born baby (had checked due to hot flashes) well back on the pill and now im 3 days in on the last week of the pill when i start my monthly still have hot flashes and my monthlies are very odd i will lose alot of clots and some will be stringy as in ill wipe and it will sting away untill its out ..I am concerned being with my history and my cousin is a survivor of ovarian / uterus cancer ...what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012