Ovarian cysts and fibroids, got off depo, trying to conceive, on periods due, have stabbing back pain. Pregnancy or periods?

i had been on depo for a year came off in jan this year only had one period which started 6/8/12 which was just old dark blood lasting about 4 days. i would b due another period today but nothing yet just lots of lower back stabbing pain for about 2 weeks now. i have had ovarian cycts and i know i have fibroids awell. trying to concieve.could i be pregnant or do u think my periods are just getting started?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012