Ovarian cyst, abdominal pain, epithelial cells in urine. Is it dangerous?

I have a question with regard to my wife s health. Lately she s been to the doctor and did an ultasound they found an ovarian cyst (2cm). Doctor told her to wait 4 months to see if it goes away or it get larger. However, she s having abdomenal pain. My wife is a medical technologist and works in a lab, she tested her urine and found too many epithelial cells , based on our conversation she s saying those are sequamous ones. I am concerned is this related to the newly found cyst or something more serious or dangereous. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012