Ovarian cyst 7 cm, prescribed with Biodoxi, metrogyl, Zinetac, Clingen Precautions?

I have been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst of 7cm in size. I am on prescribed medicines but I forgot to ask doc about any precautions I should take and does medicines that I am taking makes me feel sleepy or is it just that I am tired? Doc asked me to get some tests done on the 2nd day of my ovulation ....why necessarily during ovulation? Medicines Prescribed for 10 days are : Biodoxi 100 metrogyl 400 Zinetac 150mg Clingen
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013