Outside of vagina is raw, had protected sex. Should I use Monistat cream?

I am 18, I have recently felt like the outside of my vagina is raw. My boyfriend is on leave so I haven t been sexually active but I did just get off my period and I use tampons. It s not the inside of my vagina but the very outside, like the lips but only in the back. He used condoms , so I don t see it being an STD . When I use my monistat cream from which I had left over from my last yeast infection and it makes it feel better. Should I keep using it? Is it a yeast infection?? PLEASE HELP :(
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012