Orgasmed during oral sex, burning sensation on urinating. Taking medication for yeast infection. Cure?

I recently received oral sex and for the first time i had an orgasim with what people call squirting. A few day later i started to feel itching nd slight burning when urinating. I thought it was a yeast infection so i bought the 3 day suppository and the feeling is still the same starting to get worried because i think the symptoms should hve gone away. please help what do you think this could be?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012