Orange colored period blood

The last couple days of my period was nothing but a bright orange color. There was also a lot of blood clots that were a dark red. Can anyone explain what is wrong here? I am not on any medications. I haven t had sex in weeks. I wasn t late. I am freaking out here!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Aug 2009
Kavita,have you read about this from a reliable source or you know it from your personal experience ? It is a technical matter and Brittney i would suggest that you watch this out and see a gyne if the problem persists in the next cycle.

i am having the same issue... please let me know if you find out what the problem is... thanks!

Anonymous's Response

maybe you are a carrot

I totally agree and Kavita sorry, but you don't know what you are talking about. If I were you I would talk to my doctor at my next physical and see if there was anything I could do to prevent it!!! Hope this helps!!!:)
Hi Brittney, You may have high bilirubin count in your blood which usually causes Orange Periods, you can get a CBC check from Doctors (blood count check-up). Orange periods are normal, you need to worry about it. Thanks.
it could have to do with what you eat or maby it is a std go to a doctor with a sample of yoiur orange blood and see what he tells you