Operated a tubal pregnancy. Go for follicular study to get pregnant?

hello sir, I Lata Raj from Udaipur (Rajasthan) India. I got married on 30/05/2009 since i cant get pregnant. On 17 september I got operated a Tubal Pregnancy in left tube. After that I am not able to pregnant and my doctor suggest me an IVF treatment, but I am not redy to do this treatment. I want normal process as possible as because this is a last option for me. I dont know whether my right tube is ok or not, every month I processed from follicular study after my periods. So please suggest appropriate treatment. As soon as possible.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012