One of the twin babies. Diagnosed dilated heart. Advice

Dear Doctors,
I have twin babies who were born 15 months,(jan 2012) a boy and a girl.My boy was having some wheezing problem initially,and also we found he is having this dilation on the left lower pole pelivicalyceal system.we were advised to undergo some medications and he was fine so far.
last night he fell down showing some weakness together with vomiting (like foam), when we arrive at the hospital his pulse was 96/132,his blood sugar level is normal, x-ray and scan at abdomen portion done to check whether he ate something or not.
The x-ray report says his heart is dilated and need to go for further check with cardiologist.
Please advise what may be this problem and what it may lead to, what action should we take to prevent worst case.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013