On valance od 1000mg for mood disorder. Getting angry soon, hyper, suspicious and aggressive. What to do?

I am suffering from mood disorder for last 10 years and have been on medication . Presently i am taking Valance OD 1000mg per day. Off late since the last one year, I get angry very soon on small matters and show a mood to my family. All these years I have been sometimes irregular on medicines, which results in re-occurence of the disease. I become hyper and aggressive. I take medicines and then again slowly come back to normal. I also become very suspicious. Kindly help.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012