On trigestreel. Why did periods fade with head cramps? Why is tummy growing?

Hi I was on triphasil for 21 yrs and had no problems, until recently the clinic stopped it and put me on trigestreel. My periods were getting lesser and severe headaches . Last month my period only came very lite for 1 nite. This month I never get my period, it only came very little in the shower but stopped. My tummy is getting bigger....OMG do you think I am pregnant due to the swop or is trigestreel messing my body up. Plz advise me urgently..............:-(
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012