On tri cyclen 21 for birth control. Dosage for taking tricyclen 21?

hi. i am on tricyclen 21 regular for birth control . i am on my period and for some silly reason, i started to take my pills again this past sunday when i was suppose to start taking them on thursday (tomorrow). I am wondering what to do. Do i keep taking them or wait til tomorrow to start again or will my birth control be messed up anyways? my emotions and hormones are going crazy and would love to get back on track. please help! thank you!!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012