On treatment for hepatitis A. Does it cause delay in menstruation?

Hi Doctor, My wife has hepatitis A since 28th Of March 2013 just after her first menstrual cycle after her delivery.
Usually, she get her menses on time.
today is 27th of April - she didn't get her menses till now... is there any delay comes due to hepatitis treatment?
she is having only LIV52 tablets twice a day and she is controlling her diet as part of her treatment.

please confirm about the delay of her menstrual cycle. (now she is already 1 week delay as per the date)
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013