On sertraline. Chest discomfort getting worse. Artery blockage?

I am a 50-year old male who has been on Sertraline for about a year. I woke up yesterday morning and had much discomfort on the left side of my chest underneath my armpit. I took another Sertraline but it didn t really reduce the discomfort. The discomfort still persists today. It has not gotten any worse but it still persists. I am curious if you have any idea what this could be. Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is blockage of the arteries ... YOur thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013