On prednisolone for asthma and amoxycillin for the bronchitis. What could be the possible reasons of recurring asthma?

A few weeks ago, I had a cold or similar virus which triggered my asthma. I was given a 5 day course or prednisolone which killed it, along with a 7 day course of amoxycillin for the bronchitis that followed. i had to return to my GP for more antibiotics after a week as the infection did not fully clear up, and was given a week s course of co-amoxyclav. I was fine until last week, when my asthma symptoms started to appear again. It is very mild, usually one puff of the inhaler kills it, but it is even happening at night now, waking me up. I am not ill again, do not feel ill again, so would like to know what could be the possible reasons for this happening, please?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012